Bus Transportation Law Firm

phone icon973-758-1300



NJ/NY Transportation Law Attorney


Do you need an attorney for your bus company, or your limousine company, to file Applications for Authority with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) , the MS-150 with the US Department of Transportation (USDOT), Petitions and Applications with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (NJ MVC) and New York State Department of Transportation (NYS DOT), assist with Leases for the Port Authority, apply for Bus Stops in New York City with the New York City DOT (NYC DOT), and generally to consult with you on almost any legal problem affecting your business?  Look no further.  Our Law Firm is able to assist you and our lawyers are licensed in both NJ and NY.  Contact me at the website address below.

Jerry A. Casser, Esq. (Fairfield, NJ Transportation Attorney) www.jcasser.com


No comments so far!

Comments are closed